Friday, May 28, 2010

Funny Friday...

GOOD NEWS:

When I asked Halie: "What am I going to do next year when you and Micah are both in school?"
Halie replied: "You can go to dad's work and he can watch you!"

Thank goodness... I have a backup plan! Thanks Halie!

And, Micah has reassured me alllll week that it's ok that he is going to FIRST GRADE... because he can't just stay 5 for the rest of his life... he has to grow... and he can always visit Mrs. Fackler next year!!

I guess Micah is right too... sadly I can't freeze him and I can't keep his teachers either! Dang it!

Today while doing Halie's hair for Baby Ruthie to come... Halie threw a fit... and wouldn't let me put her hair in pig tails... she begged me to blow dry it... which is weird! I finished her hair and she said "NOW I CAN BE THE MOMMY AND HOLD BABY RUTHIE, I PROMISE I WILL HOLD HER, K MOM!"

For some reason Halie thinks you can only be a mom if your hair is blow dried straight and it is long! She cracks me up!

FABULOUS FRIDAY NOTE: Micah just started unloading the dishwasher by himself! What? He must be a FIRST GRADER!!!

3 comments:

The Chalmers Family said...

They grow up so fast. I love your funny friday. I think I'm going to adopt it on my blog. Kids say the best stuff

Megan and Mike said...

hahaha halie is such a mother, she was funny all weekend-to be posted on my blog later...- she wants to boss ruthie around and take care of her 24 7!

kurt and ash said...

Haha! I love it! You better keep your eye on Halie... she Reeeeeally wants to be a mommy!

She is so cute!

I tried calling you tonight... but I think you were on the other line... I just wanted to chat and catch up so CALL ME BACK DANG IT!

Bye.