Friday, May 14, 2010

Our Little Kindergarten Graduate!

Today was Micah's Kindergarten Graduation Program (even though they still have two weeks of school). He did a great job! It was darling hearing all the cute songs they have learned. I am going to miss him being in Kindergarten. There is something so sweet about this age! I just love it. And although he has his moments if I could just freeze him right now I would! Enjoy the pics!


He had the job of holding up the letter Q! It was darling!
Back in the classroom where he got a hat, treat and diploma to take home! :)
^I knew this day would come :( I guess it's not cool to take pictures with your sister! Halie was so proud... she just kept standing by him like he was a celebrity!
He does still think teachers are cool... I wish I could bring her home with me... I think he would obey a lot better if she was around! HAHA!
Not trying to smile at all!... Nice kids!

He loves this girl... but does not want public displays of it!
They are getting married wether they like it or not! Gotta start the wedding album sometime!
A little family photo!

It was such a fun day! We went to Mc Donald's with some friends after and to the water park... they had ice cream and cupcakes and lots of fun! :) What a day! {I just sent the boys off to Father and Sons... and am hoping Halie falls asleep so we can have a fun girls night! :)

2 comments:

Megan and Mike said...

oh my gosh the first pix of micah is one of my fav ever!!!! i LOVE these pix!!! and you and Jeff look hott in your fam pix, im so sad i missed it i know micah was excited and "nervuth"

Anonymous said...

Congrats Micah........We had fun watching the video last week end.
love
gma and papa