Friday, May 21, 2010

FUNNY FRIDAY'S

I am going to start writing down the funny things my kids say every week and post them on Fridays! ... There are so many times during the week they make me laugh or smile... I want to remember the silly things they say:

{Wed morning as I am taking a shower Halie comes running in my room}
Halie: MOM! THERE IS A REAL LIVE BUG IN THE PLAYOOM!
ME: Is it dead?
Halie: YES! Come get it with some toilet paper!
Halie always tells me when she finds a dead bug... and she always calls it a REAL LIVE BUG! It is so cute! She cracks me up!

Micah {More sweet than funny comes running in to wake me up after
watching cartoons for a bit on Saturday Morning}
Micah {Excitedly Yelling With a Lisp} MOM DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN CALL MICKEY "MOUTH" ON THE PHONE! HE HATH A REAL NUMBER AND WE CAN CALL HIM!

It was so sweet cause he just knew for sure Mickey "Mouth" would answer! I am glad that he is still so sweet and innocent and believes everything.. no questions asked!!

2 comments:

DANIELLE said...

this is a cute idea, i love the random funny thing kids come up with... i love the wedding pic that makes you guys look so young

Megan and Mike said...

and why didnt you let him call mike and have mike be mickey mouth.... i love his lisp... im sooo reieved they wouldnt let him in speech class, i will be sooo sad when its gone. as for halie she is a doll