Sunday, May 9, 2010

My Not So Perfect~ Perfect Mother's Day...

Mother's Day started out by waking up a bit late so I hoped in the shower and when I got out my kids were there with my breakfast kind of in bed... cinnamon rolls.. a little burnt but tasty! We hurried and got ready for church so we could make it for the primary kids to sing! I was so excited to have both my kids on the stage singing for the first time together... so I dressed them to match.. and we tried to get a picture before we left... and this is how nice they turned out...
Both the kids grumpy from waking up early... but atleast my shoes are cute right?
Please just one smiling kids... nope
Halie was mad...
The sun was in Micah's eyes {even though we were in the shade}....
When we got to church... Micah wouldn't go on stage... Halie went and was crying by the end of the last song! It made her so upset she was awful the rest of sacrament... nice

I then got to sub Halie's wild Sunbeams class... had a migraine by the end of church... came home tried to relax... but lets be honest... I can't stand my house a mess! It took all I had to not get up a windex the windows... pick up the toys etc.! Jeff tried so hard... but the kids were out of control from lack of sleep and there was nothing we could do!

Micah may have saved himself with this letter! Which made my not so good day turn around a bit!
A hand written letter.... PRICELESS!!!!!

I WILL SAVE THIS FOREVER! MY FIRST LOVE LETTER FROM MICAH!
It took him a long time... but it was the BEST PRESENT BY FAR!

Halie made this with me in Primary! She looks so sweet {But she was grumpy!}...
Love her cute little handprints! I can't believe how big she is!


Here are the sweet kids I know and love!
At the end of Mother's Day I have decided I like being the mom! I like being able to keep my house clean, take care of my kids, cook dinner, and even clean up the way I like to! I wouldn't trade my job for the world... no matter how hard it is! :)

3 comments:

micahandwhitney said...

yes...your shoes are darling! love them :) and i'm glad you had a good mother's day! you are an excellent mom :) i really look up to you!

Matt&Melissa said...

I love your shoes...and I think Micah has great handwriting!!

johnstoncrew said...

What sweet kids you have. Nice job on the handwriting Micah.Cute handprints Halie. Kids are so full of energy.... where is ours?