Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Eight Glourios Years...

Then....
Now...


Ok... maybe not always glourios... but they have been pretty good!

Jeff and I were married eight years ago today! ... Who knew that 8 years later we would have two cute kids... and that the last thing on our mind would be ourselves. Our life now centers around our two little monkey's Micah and Halie! After play dates, and school stuff, and a very important baseball game of Micah's tonight, I am sure we will find time to celebrate! Haha! {it may have to wait till tomorrow!} But I wouldn't have it any other way! I have the best husband... he is a hard worker, loves the gospel, loves his kids, and loves and puts up with me! I am glad that we were married in the San Diego temple 8 years ago! Wow does time fly! Happy Anniversary Hun! I love you!


5 comments:

Elsha Gubler said...

Happy Anniversary you two!!! I love you wedding pic! It looks like you guys have been busy and are having lots of fun! We need to get together sometime soon. It has been way to long!

Megan and Mike said...

wow u must be old?haha still remember buying your wedding dress crazy

Anonymous said...

Dear Jeff and Melissa,
Yes, what a beautiful day that was. We are so proud of the 2 of you. You have been the best partners and parents. We love you both with all our hearts, you make us so proud.
Love
Mom and Dad. H.

Anonymous said...

congrats! thats awesome.

Matt&Melissa said...

oh my goodness, look at you two! Jeff looks like a baby!! Congrats on 8 years...I know, time flies!