Saturday, May 22, 2010

A Little Get Away!

Jeff planned a little overnight get away to mesquite for our anniversary... someone asked me what we were going there for... and I told them for some peace and quiet...

SO....tonight while I was putting Halie to sleep she asks:

"MOM ARE YOU AND DAD JUST GONNA SIT THERE AND BE QUIET..?. AND ME AND MICAH ARE GOING TO UNCLE MATT'S AND AUNT BECKY'S TO SPEND THE NIGHT?... IS THAT ALL YOU'RE GONNA DO MOM... JUST BE QUIET??!"

* I know it sounds really boring to her... but oh how heavenly it sounds to me! HAHA!

3 comments:

Megan and Mike said...

hahahahah halie is like BORING thats not fun at all, that child is too much.... mrs attitude

kurt and ash said...

wow melis... i am proud! i came to your blog and was thrilled to see so many posts to read!

first of all... i can not believe it has been 8 years for you and jeff... you guys look so little in your wedding pic! haha! and im lovin the new pic... i need to see all of them... thank goodness you finally got to get them done!!

second of all... micah and halie are so freakin adorable and everytime i see pics it makes me sad cause i miss them so much.

third of all... our day together last week makes me miss you and makes me want to move back to st george tomorrow! no one else in the world can make a cafe rio trip so great! :)

Matt&Melissa said...

Oh, good job Jeff! A little getaway sounds so wonderful...I'm sure the peace and quiet was awesome!