Sunday, May 16, 2010

Good Night Little Monkey's...

Bed time is always a treat with these two little monkeys! They are very specific about their sleeping arrangements:

After we change into our jammies , have our treat, brush our teeth, read a book and say a family prayer (both Micah and Halie each say one for us!) ....

Micah has to:

Have his fuzzy blanket that he lays on top of...
Have his frog pillow that his friend gave him for Christmas...
Have two blankets on top of him....
Have a regular kiss and an "Uncle Chester Kiss" *(see below)
And as soon as we kiss him and leave the room he is STARVING... and he might die... so he needs something to eat!!

Halie has to:

SLEEP ON THE FLOOR? (I hate this... but I put her on her be as soon as she falls asleep!)
In her sleeping bag...
With her two silky blankey's... if you give her one... she wants the other one... so we just give her both!
She needs a kiss from everyone including her brother... and often gives me an extra kiss to give to him! She also needs an Uncle Chester kiss.

Sometimes you forget the every day stuff that makes up your life! Every night when they go to bed I say "Goodnight little Monkeys!" Don't know why but I do! It's my nick names for the two of them! I love these two little Monkeys!

*Uncle Chester was my Great Uncle who passed away years ago... anyways he would give us a kiss on the cheek and blow to make a funny sound... like what you would do on a babies tummy... so they both think it is the greatest thing to have an Uncle Chester kiss!

2 comments:

Megan and Mike said...

ohhh i love this post these are the lil thinhgs that are fun to remember!!!can you tell me when u update your blog???

Anonymous said...

Good night little monkeys....sleep tight.love you.
gma and papa