Thursday, June 3, 2010

Funny Friday...

Micah has been in to telling Halie all about Preschool lately. I think he wants to make sure she is prepared! He keeps telling her random things... here are a few that make me laugh:

Micah to Halie:
"Halie.. When you need to go to the bathroom... don't get scared, well I did the first time I went to the bathroom at preschool, but Ms. Julie is in that other room next to the bathroom, so after I saw that I wasn't even scared anymore!"

"Halie at the end of the year party the biggest hit was the bounce house! It was so fun! And you just need to remember the most important rule... YOU CANNOT TAKE THE POPSICLES into the bounce house, or OHH you will be in so much trouble! Ok Halie!

Halie replies: Ok Micah, are there dolls to play with there?

I love turning my music off in the car and listening to the conversations these to have! It cracks me up!

Micah also asked his friend Taylor in the car how the first person was ever born, his friend answered with the whole story of Adam and Eve, Micah said oh yeah... I forgot about Adam and Eve.... and then they had a baby and then the baby grew up and had a baby... I get it!

Then Halie pipes in with "ADAM AND EVE.. Like CHRISTMAS EVE?"

Sometimes Micah sounds so much like a grown up... like what kid says "the biggest hit was..." so funny!

So stinkin' cute!

2 comments:

Megan and Mike said...

oh my gosh its not often that i truly laugh out loud but that is too funny and i can totally imagine this convo. hahahah too cute

sherryandbryon said...

melissa! your kids are SO darling. what a cute family you have! i'm so glad megan found my blog and sent you my email. it will be great to keep in touch. by the way, i love the name halie. if we have another girl, that might be her name. it's one of my favorites. :) keep in touch. i'll email you an invite to ours right now.