Tuesday, April 26, 2011

ten days old.

How can I stop posting about this cute little guy! He's ten days old... and this was the day my mom was suppose to come up for me to be induced! I am glad I am not still pregnant, but weirdly wouldn't mind going back to the day he was born! It is such an exciting, better than Christmas-like experience... you want to freeze time forever! But since that can't be done we will just enjoy him being tiny as long as we can!
His cute little hands and feet are peeling... he smells so good...
He's so warm and cuddly and I love laying down with him curled up on me...
oh I could stay like this forever!
Micah rushed home from school today to be able to hold Brock...
He scrubbed his hands as fast as he could and ran over to the car seat to get him out!

Life is getting back to normal... and we are trying to get a routine down so we all can
get ready before 2 in the afternoon! Ha ha ... might take me a few weeks!

NOTICE HALIE IS NEVER TO FAR AWAY FROM "HER" BABY! SHE TELLS ME THAT HE CAME OUT OF HER TUMMY AND THAT BROCK IS HER BABY! AND SHE GETS MAD WHEN HE CRIES AND I TAKE HIM AND CALM HIM DOWN SHE SAYS "WHY DOES HE LIKE YOU BETTER?" I AM GLAD SHE LOVES HER BROTHER... BUT I DIDN'T REALIZE I WOULD HAVE TO FIGHT TO HOLD MY OWN CHILD!

1 comment:

Megan and Mike said...

halie is lucky im not there cause i would steal him from her hahahah.