Tuesday, April 26, 2011

pray for his safety....

9 months is a long time to wait for a baby... but waiting pretty much your whole life for one is a really long time. Ever since Halie could talk we have been hoping for another baby. And ever since Halie learned to pray we have been praying for a baby. So this is a life-long dream of HERS come true! Finally, we finally have our baby that we have been praying
her whole little life to have!

SO....
How do I tell her NO? No, you can't put him in your doll stroller and push him around...
No? you can't carry him around the house like a doll?

No, you are not his mom?... I am...
I can't say no!! So, I let her! I let her pretend like Brock is her baby doll...
She totes him around {all day}...
She puts him in and out of her pram... {and he loves it most the time}
She holds him, sings to him, gives him his binky...
and talks so sweetly to him...
She is a pretty good mom I must say!... But when is it my turn?! Sometimes
I think for a moment it might have been good to have twins,
that way there would be enough babies to go around! Ha Ha!

3 comments:

Beth said...

That really is so sweet. Sarah is still suffering through Mikey and Rori and she is ONE tomorrow.

Megan and Mike said...

oh my goodness, me favorite post you have ever posted ever, this is sooooo halie, so funny, so cute so great!

micahandwhitney said...

awww!! she's such a cute little mom. this is so sweet, love it!