Saturday, April 16, 2011

brock r. hyde
arrived 4.16.2011 @ 2:14 pm 7 lb. 4 oz. 20 inches
Before delivery... My parents were both in the room... My dad was excited to see a grandchild born! (No worries he stood above my head!)
I was so relieved he was here... healthy and happy!
Jeff was so excited to show him off to the kids!
We snuck and met the kids in the hall before heading to our 2nd room. It is still RSV season so the kids weren't able to come into the room and hold him!
The kids were in LOVE!
The just stared and stared and couldn't believe it!
The nurse told Halie she could touch him and her eyes lit up! She didn't say anything just rubbed his little head!

Micah kept saying, it's just so weird that he's really our baby! One of the best moments of my life! I was so excited to introduce them to their baby brother! I don't know if there is any baby loved more by their brother and sister than this little guy!
It was so hard for them to wait till the next day for him to go home....
Special thanks to Aunt Becky and Matt for entertaining the kids while we were at the hospital! Boat rides... parks....walks... Mc Donalds... and more! They had a blast!
Later that afternoon we got him all dressed and snuggled with him!
OHHH he is the BEST!
Couldn't be happier!!!

8 comments:

micahandwhitney said...

i'm just dying to meet this little guy! i can't wait to snuggle him :) he sure is a doll, you did good! love all the outfits, and love micah and halie's excitement. it's so sweet :D congrats!! i'm so happy for you guys!

Megan and Mike said...

TOMORROW I will hold him, FINALLY! He is soooo cute, I cant believe how much he looks like Micah and I cant believe he is here!!!!!! love him already!

Matt&Melissa said...

What a cute little guy!! I'm so glad he is finally here and you can snuggle him all day! How fun for your kids too...I love Micah's comment! Couldn't be happier for you guys!!

Marc, Janelle, Brax & Millie said...

It's like I was never there. -Marc

Branden and Sarah said...

Congrats Melissa! Your kids are seriously so stinkin cute!

Lauren and Christopher said...

congratulations! He's a little cutie! Glad he's finally here

Moss Family said...

Congrats! What a handsome little guy! I am excited for your family

sherryandbryon said...

OH!!!! He is so cute! Congrats!