Sunday, April 17, 2011

bringing home brock.

Oh how in love we all are with this cute little one!
Brock was born on Saturday, April 16th @ 2:14pm and by Sunday @ 1:00
we were home enjoying every minute!
We were so excited for Micah and Halie to come pick us up from the hospital!
We got him all dressed in his take- home outfit
Snapped a few pics...
Strapped him in his car seat...
And met the kids and my mom in the hall (still RSV season)...
The kids immediately bombarded him with gifts that they had picked out especially for him! Micah bought a carseat toy .. Halie bought a chew toy! So thoughtful!
oUr NeW fAmiLY!
Micah made me close my eyes as we pulled up... Micah and Halie had each made banners for the garage and there were balloons on our mailbox!
Look at these two helpers! I am lucky!
Waiting 9 months for a baby is a long time... but Halie has literally been waiting most her life for a baby! Ever since she could pray we have been praying that I would get a baby in my tummy! How blessed we feel to have those prayers answered!
We couldn't be happier... all of us!
Now that's happy!
Loving their new brother!
It takes 3 to feed a baby around here!
IN LOVE!
Every one of us!
But how couldn't you be!?
Micah's thoughts of the day: "Mom ... it's just so weird... it's like we're in a dream, it just doesn't seem real.. that he's really here. I mean we have a real baby now..."
So sweet!

Halie will not take her hands off of Brock... "I can hold him, I can kiss him, I can feed him, burp him, walk with him, I can rock him and I am going to hold him all day!

Brock brought each of the kids presents... Micah a movie and a game...
Halie a boy baby and a diaper bag filler with stuff for her baby!
Twiners! Brock looks so much like Micah it's scary! Here is a pic of the two of them... Micah's pic from his baby book the day he came home from the hospital!
Brock and Grandpa!
We are relieved, thrilled and ecstatic that Brock is here!
We are enjoying every second! More pics to come!

3 comments:

Megan and Mike said...

BROCK, is by far the best baby EVER IN LIFE, I thought ruthie was good, Brock is even better. he never cries. he is soooo sweet, and so small and so good looking. i love him and i miss holding him already. can i babysit him?? he likes me... just say it. im the favorite... as usuall. haha

Marc, Janelle, Brax & Millie said...

I love this little guy! He is so handsome and sweet! Thanks for letting us be apart of every moment! We sure are lucky to live so close and hopefully Brock and Braxton can hangout a ton before we move! You look great too Melissa!:)

micahandwhitney said...

no megan...i am the favorite! :) haha just kidding.

i love this little boy! he is such a doll! i can't even believe how good of a baby he was...and he is so handsome already!!! love him to pieces, can't wait to see him next!! so happy for you guys :)