Friday, April 29, 2011

awkward...

had to put this on here... Halie and her "breast feeding" obsession! ...

First off: she did not learn this from me, I bottle feed.

Second: she thinks milk comes from her tummy ... a little confused but I am not telling her... yes it comes from your tummy Halie!

Third: I am afraid one day when she finds out that she and her brothers were bottle fed she will be horrified and think I am the worst mother on earth!

I hear her in her make believe play saying stuff like : "so do you breast feed or bottle feed" ... "oh you do both?" she cracks me up!

classic...

2 comments:

Megan and Mike said...

hahahahahah halie is soooo funny...again she needs to be a reality show.... and poor brock.... poor poor lil brock he has no clue

micahandwhitney said...

micah and i are laughing so hard right now! halie cracks me up! she is very entertaining! i think that megan is right...she would have quite the reality show! :)