Thursday, April 7, 2011

Halie's New Room!

In January I went up to my sisters and went on a little shopping spree to re-do Halie's room and get a crib and stuff for the baby! It was so much fun! I never posted pics apparently of what came of that trip! Halie's New Bigger Girl Room! All credit goes to my sister and her daughters room because I copied it almost exactly! {Thanks Megan!}
Her sheets are more the color of the plumb pillow but look dark in this pic.
Her new curtains and Mirror (Thanks Aunt Whitney!)


Her little table and chairs... I refinished from her old stuff! Gotta love spray paint!
Stole this idea from Megan too!
Here is the happy girl in her new room!
Pics of the babies crib and Micah's room next!

6 comments:

Amber and Zach said...

you are amazing! it is so so so so cute!

Megan and Mike said...

obviously i love the room, haha. its really cute! and i cant believe how much that mirror looks like ruthies! how are you getting your pics on your blog that new shape-teach me. so cute

micahandwhitney said...

i LOVE her room. and the mirror turned out sooo cute!!!! LOVE it!

Jess Mangum said...

Im in love! good job!

Matt&Melissa said...

SO cute! I LOVE IT!! Did you make those cute fashion pictures on the wall? So fun, and her little day bed is darling! Glad you posted pics...I love seeing cute new rooms. Can't wait to see the new baby/Micah's room:) I'm trying to re-due Gage's room right now, and I am stuck...I need some good inspiration!

kurt and ash said...

Love it.

How are you???? Baby boy is coming SOON!!! Yay!