Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Micah's FIRST KISS?!?

p a 010

So my little boy is growing up way to fast and this became apparent to me two weeks ago when we were at the park for a little play group.

Micah and Halie were swinging on the swings... minding their own business when two cute little girls came up to Micah and started arguing over who got to push him on the swings.

I thought to myself... 'Micah is cute but why would these little girls want to stand here and push Micah when they have all these toys they could play with?'

Soon Micah and these two little girls were off playing on the playground, we stayed for quite a while and then it was time to go...

So I called to Micah, told him we had two more minutes... then told him it was time to go!

Well as soon as I did one of the little girls... the little blonde one... ran over to Micah and gave him a big hug AND THEN A KISS!... on the NECK!...

I was shocked to say the least. To my knowledge they had just met and now they are kissing... at 4 years old! (Aren't girls suppose to have cooties!)

So we got in the car and I proceeded to tell Micah that he is not aloud to kiss girls and that he is only ALOUD TO KISS HIS MOTHER!!!... He was so embarrassed! He said quietly to me... "I shouldn't have worn this outfit huh mom?:... He always says how handsome he looks when I put a new outfit on... and apparently he thought he looked pretty cute!...

He was embarrassed all day! I made sure to keep reminding him that he was not aloud to kiss anyone. Well after a few hours of me harassing him he finally said... "MOM ITS OKAY IF SHE KISSES ME... SHE'S IN MY PRESCHOOL!"

So this mystery girl at the park was his friend from preschool. No wonder why they became instint friends! They already knew each other! Micah promises me he doesn't kiss her at school because he says "We aren't aloud to hug or kiss at preschool mom" GREAT RULE MISS JULIE!

Anyways I wanted to make sure I had record of Micahs first official kiss! Hopefully I will not be blogging about him kissing anyone else until he is 16!

1 comment:

Megan and Mike said...

that is freaking halarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!