Monday, October 6, 2008

mIcAh's FiRsT gOaL!

S Collage 2

S Collage 3

s 001
MICAH'S BIGGEST FAN!!

Micah scored his first goal a few weeks ago... which was great because my whole family was there!! He did awesome! He is playing 100% better than last year... which I guess isn't saying much since he didn't play at all last year... but he is doing awesome this year!... He plays most the game... every game... he is in kicking the ball... and kicks pretty good I must say!... He is having a blast... and before we go to every game he says... "I want to make 4 goals... cause I am four!" What a fun time of life right now! I am trying to enjoy every cute moment with my kids... they grow so fast

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute pictures! you are so talented!! i am happy to see that they are showing up now.

Megan and Mike said...

Halie looks just like your pix when you were little here... just like you!!! Good job little moo! you are a great soccer player