Tuesday, October 28, 2008

3 Weddings in 4 Months!

FAMILY PHOTO MCRAE 08




DSC_0123




DSC_0208





a 028




a 044




a 048


Micahs favorite thing about the "WADDINGS"... break dancing!


a 009




a 004



a 016




My poor parents!!... Well we survived!!! Thank goodness! Now on to some cousins for my kids! (Haha)


Well here are some pics from all the weddings! We had a blast! Starting in June with Marc and Janelle getting sealed in the St. George Temple... to Megan and Mike in August in the San Diego Temple... to last week with Micah and Whitney in the Bountiful Temple! It has been one big party from the beggining of summer till the middle of fall!... And don't worry it won't end there... On to Thanksgiving at the Cabin in Duck Creek! This year... with three new members of the family!... I feel lucky to have such great in-laws! My sister in laws are so cute and talented and my brother in law is a stud! We have a blast when we are all together! Welcome to the family everyone! (don't forget the earplugs!)

1 comment:

kurt and ash said...

I'm glad the weddings are over too!!! Just one more to go....hahahaha...