Tuesday, October 21, 2008

hApPy BiRtHdAy mOm!

I often find myself wondering... (between cleaning the house, doing laundry, changing Halie's diapers, taking Micah to preschool, and soccer, cooking dinner... etc), I find myself wondering... HOW DID SHE DO THIS?!... AND WITH 5 CHILDREN... AND TEACHING FULL TIME! Mom I don't know how you did it! You are superwomen in my eyes! I can only pray that I do half the job that you did in raising us!!... Happy Birthday Mom!

Someday

(This is possibly the sweetest book I have ever read! It is definitely a tear jerker... but darling!)



Collage Families are Forever

Mom...
Someday you dreamt…

That we would all grow up and…
That the boys would serve missions
That your daughters would graduate from college
That each of your children would find a wonderful spouse
That we would all get married in the Temple
That one day we could all be in the Temple together
That we would stay strong in the church
That you would become a grandmother
That you would be just like Grandma Rosell
That your kids would be best friends
That we would be your best friend

Someday you dreamt this and now these dreams have come true!


We have all grown up…
Your boys have served faithful missions
Your daughters have graduated from college
We have all found great spouses
We have all been married in the Temple
We were all able to go to the Temple together!!
We all have strong testimonies in the church
You have become a grandmother…
Just like Grandma Rosell!
We are all best friends
And most of all you are our BEST FRIEND!

THANK YOU FOR THAT SOMEDAY… A WHILE AGO… THAT YOU BEGAN DREAMING! THANK YOU FOR PUTTING THOSE DREAMS INTO ACTION, AND FOR THE SACRIFICES YOU HAVE MADE FOR THE 5 OF US! WE LOVE YOU AND WANT TO WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

No comments: