Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Fall Festivities...


Busy! Busy! Busy!

Life has been very busy lately... But the good news is ... Everyone in my family is now married! Yeah... and NO MORE WEDDING PLANNING FOR ME! Even Better! (well for a while at least ;) It has been a blast... but I am really excited to start doing all the fun fall stuff I have been trying to find time to do! So I decided that every night this week we are going to do something festive for Fall!

So far...

On Monday night we went to Staheli Farm. It was great! We went to the corn maze... went out to the pumpkin patch... Halie got her Face Painted... and Micah went down the "Corn Slide..."

Tonight is Tuesday and we carved our pumpkins!... or should I say I carved the pumpkins! Micah tried... Halie had ABSOLUTELY NO INTEREST in carving anything... all she wanted to do was throw the pumpkins... (our darling 2 year old!) Anyways it was fun and festive and I feel like it is starting to feel like fall!

The rest of the week... well tomorrow Micah has his pre-school Halloween Party! Thursday is Halie's Birthday so we are going to do something fun... And Friday is Halloween/Halie's Birthday Party!!... I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR!!

1 comment:

Matt&Melissa said...

Your pictures are so freaking cute! I wish you were close to take our family pictures... you do such a good job. I love this time of year too, are you in charge of the Elders Quorum Halloween party again:)? Good times.