Monday, September 30, 2013

Quick trip to Vegas

Jeff had to go to a training in Vegas, so last minute (literally) I decided to go!  I picked the kids up from school early and we hoped in the car with jeff and headed down!  It was so fun to see Micah and Whitney and all their new things!  They just got a new car, a new babies room, decked to the hilt, and Micah just got and interview to NA (?) school!  So excited for them!
We had to do a little shopping!


And a little eating!
^ uncle mike even joined us!
And > we had to do a little dreaming...
It was a fun quick trip!  Wish they lived closer, but glad they live close enough for a day trip!

2 comments:

Marc, Janelle, Brax & Millie said...

Oh that looks like a blast!!! So much fun! I can't wait to see Micah and Whitney's nursery! I bet it's adorable! And I was laughing out loud over all of Halie's cute poses!! Millie needs to be like her!

micahandwhitney said...

Seriously the funniest day! We LOVED having visitors, come more often! Your kids are just my favorite!