Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Fun Labor Day!

Had the best day with this hot guy:) (he'll make me erase this!). Ha
And these cute kids...
Out at Warner Valley!
We got up early.. Grabbed some donuts and had a blast... Well some of us...
Halie pretended like it was so boring it put her to sleep.. So she could get home to play with friends ... But this woke her up... Jeff let her drive!
^ and this woke us all up... SHE almost tipped the razor! Luckily we all survived... except for my 44 oz diet coke! (Jeff said I'm on probation)
^ Micah does a pretty good job driving, he is always in charge of pulling the razor onto the trailer and he does a pretty good job.
We went down some pretty steep hills!  It was an awesome morning!  We had a blast!  Enjoying these fun moments with my fam!

3 comments:

micahandwhitney said...

How FUN!!! I can't wait for Micah to take me for a spin, looks like he is a natural! Halie...maybe not yet?? Haha glad you all are safe and had fun!

The Meisners said...

We bought one a few years ago and love it.

Marc, Janelle, Brax & Millie said...

I'm so glad you guys got that!!!! It looks like everyone has a blast...even if she acts like she doesnt ;) I still need a ride! Haha What a fun Labor Day!