Monday, September 30, 2013

Heaven right here...

Brock got this firehouse for his birthday 6 months ago and it's been in the garage ever since!  We finally organized the garage this weekend and decided to put this sucker together and I can't believe we've waited this long!! Brock was in HEAVEN!  Each piece we got out was like Christmas morning!  The motorcycle being his favorite!  He grabbed it from me and started "vrooming" it all over the floor!  Micah and jeff worked hard putting the 28 piece thing together!  Jeff always loves to do that ;). Micah said "I'm sure you're glad to have a son right now to help you huh dad". Micah is such a huge help lately!

They would have played for hours!
Brock kept pretending to sit on the toilet to go the the bathroom, then he'd tell me "ill flush toilet mom" and he'd pretend to flush it!  It reminded me when Micah was little at my parents and tried to sit on a doll house chair!  He'd sit this little chair down, the keep backing up to sit down and was so mad he didn't fit!

This firehouse is going to be so fun!

No comments: