Thursday, September 19, 2013

When they're ready ....

They're ready!

Potty training is never fun but this boy has been ready for a while... I just wasn't!  But I forced myself last week to start the dreaded task and surprisingly it has been way easier than I planned!  He's only had a few accidents, and is even telling us when he needs to go to the bathroom!  Check that off the list!
Day one!  Really brave letting him sit on my stairs!

He walked around in underwear for days!  It was quite cute!
@ the library with big boy underwear on!  No accidents!
Made it through church dry!

And it might have to do with the fact that I bribe him with a new dinosaur or snake when he goes!  It's done the trick!
Choosing his prize!

2 comments:

micahandwhitney said...

awww love it! brocky's such a big boy!! and a cute one ;)

Marc, Janelle, Brax & Millie said...

Oh I just love that boy!!! Good job BROCKY!! I hope Millie is easy! He is so cute in his undies! :)