Monday, September 9, 2013

This week...

Sometimes weeks fly by uneventful but I'm glad we live in a time with so much technology. Ill snap random pictures, and sometimes lay in bed and look back at the pictures I took from the week and remember something sweet, or funny, that happened that week!  This week..
I found Brock making himself oh to
Comfy on a pillow after I has just made my bed!... Angry birds I believe!?
I was inspired by this piece of furniture and painted a dresser for halies room!

Ill have to take some pictures of the final project!

Just call me super mom!  I took
My kids and a handful
Of neighbor kids to McDonald's for their back to school free breakfast! The kids heard some "teenagers" saying "bad words".., I had to put the teenagers in their place and tell them to watch their mouths!  The kids thought I was the coolest and they promised that they "would never ever ever say bad words!"
Lesson learned!!

Brock and I went to the library with the cousins!  He made this dog headband and proceeded to crawl on the floor and bark!
Look at the front of the crowd.  Micah is in bright blue and halie's in her floral backpack... THE FIRST DAY she didn't make me walk her all the way in!  Micah was a good brother and made sure he didn't leave her side till the bell rang!

Megan stopped on her way to California! Ruthie walked halie to school!  Her teacher said "oh another bow girl". Yes we wear big bows!  Ha:). We had a fun little party for Ruthies birthday.. Then they were on their way!  Always fun when they come!  We might have done a little shopping too ;)
Halie won this "big" candy bar for being one of the best singers @ the primary program practice!  Way to go Halie!

And I finally found a table... Now Brock can eat with us!

So nice to have some extra hands around to help put things together!  Brock wanted to do whatever Micah was doing!

Sometimes at night ill get a text from a sibling.. And it turns into a 2 hour text fest!  It's so fun! I have the best brothers and sister!
Jeff gave up hope on me ever finding couches and begged to bring in the lounge chair to watch the game.  I've got him trained... Atleast he put down a blanket!? I came home from searching for couches to Matt and jeff and this set up! Ha:). Ps.  Where is the comfy and cute sectional?  They are either the ugliest thing you've ever seen but you never want to get off them or, adorable and so stiff you can't wait to get up!  

And we ended our week with a slumber party!

Onto another week!

1 comment:

micahandwhitney said...

love your kitchen table!! and i wanna see halie's dresser!