Saturday, August 7, 2010

Pre School Orientation!

Halie has been talking and singing this whole week about PreSchool Orientation! Today finally came and off she and I went to check it out! She is going to the same PreSchool as Micah so it was fun to see Miss Julie and Grandma Smith! They have been waiting to have Halie in their class and were excited to see her! :) Here are some pics of Halie before we went! :) I can't believe she is old enough to go to school! She is so big!
Unfortunately we had to leave her babies at home! She wasn't thrilled about that!
But they do have babies at school so that made her happy!
So grown up!

And later that afternoon she was ready to do her homework!
She said "Mom I think I better do my homework now!"
She can spell her name all by herself! We are working on writing it... She has "H" down. She says down, down, across. And the problem is... she thinks that is the letters name... What letter is this (H)? Down Down Across!

Is she really going to preschool! I am dying!

2 comments:

Matt&Melissa said...

What a doll...I wish we lived by you so the girls could go to school together...Ella has been so excited too! When is our little cabin trip?! I'm going crazy already...ready for another trip!!

micahandwhitney said...

her outfit...omg...how adorable. i want it!! she couldn't be any cuter! i love it :)