Sunday, August 1, 2010

"THE" Beaver Trip!

Micah has waited... and waited... and waited... ALL SUMMER LONG for "THE" Beaver Trip! It has been a tradition that every summer all the guys in my family go camping in Beaver, Ut for a few days! I don't think he could have had a better time!
Here he is anxiously awaiting Jeff getting home so they could go!
And off they went!
And he caught fish, and hiked, Uncle Matt caught a chipmunk... My Uncle Brett told funny stories... they went four wheeling and boating/ rafting....
all sorts of gross guy stuff!

And when Micah got home he told me QUOTE:"I was haven' so much fun mom I almost forgot to myth (miss) you!"... but then I remembered after we got off the four wheelers!" Oh could he be any cuter! :)

I am so glad the guys had a good time! And it was even more fun for us girls... getting glitter toes, shopping, eating.. yes lots of fun... with No stinky boys says Halie!! (Pics of Ruthie and Halie to come!)

No comments: