Tuesday, April 27, 2010

THIS CHILD....

IS GUILTY!!

OF WRITING ALL OVER EVERYTHING IN MY HOUSE! Saturday he took a pen and carved who knows what into my entertainment center.. yes my huge $2000 entertainment center!!... Are you kidding me... I thought we were over that stage! He punished himself by going to his room and shutting the door... he stayed in there till he thought it was safe to come out! Well apparently I should have beat him... because today while I was getting my hair done (Jeff was home "supervising"or not) he decided to write Halie's name on her American Girl Doll! IS HE PURPOSELY RUINING THE MOST EXPENSIVE PIECE OF FURNITURE AND MOST EXPENSIVE DOLL IN THE HOUSE! I don't know.... All I know is if it happens again his Nintendo DS is being sold and paying for a new doll and whatever else he ruins! Am I crazy... or at age almost 6 should they be over this stage!!!!? (I will answer my own question... YES THEY SHOULD!!)

3 comments:

Megan and Mike said...

im sorry i can only laugh.. i know its not funny... but it is... sorry hahahahah

kurt and ash said...

oh im so sorry too but im laughing out loud... only becuase I can only imagine the drama that went down when you saw his name carved into that entertainment center!!

I use to write my name on EVERYTHING when i was little... the walls, toys.. and my favorite... my older sisters bedspread (with a black magic marker.)

Good times! :)

johnstoncrew said...

oh dear.... sometimes I wonder why kids do the things they do. I did have to laugh only because I think of Tanner doing things like this. Patience is all I can say.