Friday, April 23, 2010

Finally Friends...

A little tea party! (Don't ask what Halie is wearing... I have given up!)
Friends... after 3 years they like eachother...a lot!

We had our friends the Reynolds come to visit! I was so excited because we do NOTHING all the time so it is fun when we have visitors! They used to be in our ward... Melissa and I were pregnant with our girls together...then they moved away... rude (ha ha)!! These two silly girls have had an arrange friendship... but this visit made their friendship official! They had so much fun together! And Micah loved their little boy! We had a great time! Hope you come again soon! :)

2 comments:

Megan and Mike said...

I NEED THOSE PJS.... get your niece them now

Matt&Melissa said...

Oh how cute! I'm so glad they finally liked each other...makes me so excited for San Diego. Those 3 little girls are going to have a riot! We had a blast and Ella keeps asking when we are going back to 'Halie's library'! Thanks again!