Friday, April 16, 2010

First Fieldtrip

Micahs sports buddies... before leaving for the field trip!^
Maycee, Micah, Nic, and Olivia (Our group)
Happiest I have ever seen him!
Micah and Maycee {Best Buddies}
I went with Micah on his first field trip on a bus! It was so much fun! We went to Staheli Farm... learned and looked at all the animals! Had a blast on all the fun play ground stuff! Micah went to "farm preschool" there a few years ago... the teachers still remembered him.. and asked for my email so they could send me some pics they had taken of him and Halie a few years ago! I can't believe how much they have grown since then! It was a great field trip! Micah loved the bus and LOVED even more that he got to take a lunchable! Pretty exciting stuff! I love this age!

1 comment:

Megan and Mike said...

why were we too poor for lunchables... booo. love those things. micah is sooo cute and way too old!