Saturday, April 3, 2010

Kindergaten Easter!

Doesn't get much better than this!
Both dressed at the same time... hurry take a picture... let's be honest this doesn't happen often with the amount of times a day Halie changes!

I just love that Micah is in school! He just LOVES it too! I love that on holidays I go to pick him up and he comes out with a cute hat on! It is adorable! I know this will only be cool in Kindergarten and with the school year coming to an end soon I decided I need to take more pictures of him at school! I went to pick him up after his Easter Party.. and here he is... Happy as can be! Had a great time having a "celebration" he told me! I seriously just want to squeeze him! He is so dang sweet when he gets in the car and tells me as fast as he can with a lisp everything he did that day! OH I LOVE HIM!

1 comment:

Megan and Mike said...

his LISP is the best part about everyting he says, because he is so excited about everything that sometimes you cant understand what he says halarious, he is so cute and getting way to big