Thursday, April 15, 2010

STOP GROWING UP... PLEASE!!!!











^This is my favorite! Halie being so dramatic :)


Her innocent look...


Cowgirl up!
When she is silly she makes this face...

And when she is mad... ^

Seriously... Why do kids have to grow up!? It's really horrible if you think about it!

Well this little one is growing up way to fast! I haven't done her picture since Fall.. ok.. maybe Christmas but that doesn't count! I have been putting off because they are a nightmare to take pictures of... I now have to bribe my kids! So I called it a special "date night" with mom! We take pictures... and then go out for ice-cream! Halie was convinced it would be great... Micah is still not so sure.. I might have to buy him a toy on his picture/date night! .. I figure if I do their pictures separately and then only have to do a few shots together on another night it will work better for my patience and their's! We will see!

Halie did pretty good... Every time I took a few pictures of her she wanted to hold my camera and take a picture of me! ... It was cute I have to say! She has quite the personality... I am going to put together a collage of all her funny faces of the night! :)

2 comments:

Megan and Mike said...

i have no more words for this child she is such a doll..... these are some of my fav pix ever for sho!

Matt&Melissa said...

She is a doll! I love all her cute little facial expressions! Dang...I secretly wish you still took pictures:) You're the best at it!