Saturday, November 1, 2008

hApPy HaLlOwEeN!

Halloween Card copy

a 010

a 002

a 004

a 009

a 006

So I have this thing about coordinating my kids costumes!... This year I knew Halie was going to be a butterfly but could not think of what Micah was going to be... and then it came to me... a caterpillar! The only problem was you cannot find caterpillars in Micah's size... probably because 4 year old's don't really want to be caterpillars! Anyways, I convinced him, and then had to make his costume! It turned out better than I thought it would... good thing it only had to hold together for one night!...

They were both so excited about their costumes. Micah told everyone what him and his sister were going to be! It was cute! I am sure in a few years he will look at these pictures and want to kill me but... I will take that chance!

2 comments:

The Chalmers Family said...

Melissa... those costumes are darling! I love it. You're so creative, I'm impressed.

Matt&Melissa said...

Oh my gosh, they are so dang cute! I can't believe you made them, well actually I CAN believe that you made them, but seriously so cute! Matt loved Micah's sideways gangsta hat!