Sunday, November 2, 2008

tRiCk oR tReAt... aNd hApPy bIrThDaY!

a 005

Off to Dave and Nancy's... Trick or Treat!!


a 006
Our cute neighbor Nancy!

a 007

a 011
My cute friend Ashley

a 009
Pulling my kids!

a 008

a 012
My brothers all came down, Wayne, Danielle and Avery, My Cousin Cara and her fam! We had a blast outside visiting.

a 013
Ashley always finds the cutest purses for Halie!

a 015
Halie's cake/cupcakes!

a 016
Halie thought the highchair was for her... no it's for your dolls!!

a 017
Everytime we saw this bike at the store she would say "I love it...bike!"

It was like pulling teeth to get Halie to open her presents she was to busy having fun at her party! She has been enjoying her toys now though! She pushes her little shopping cart around all day and says "bye bye mom, I go shopping!."(definetly her favorite gift!) Micah on the other hand loves Halie's pink bike and has rode it around the house more than she has! She could care less about her new vacumm, (which when Micah turned two a vacumm was his favorite gift)... something is wrong! Anyways thanks to everyone! (Oh and Matt she loves her lil' muffin!)

Gma Rhea and Gpa Jim stocked her up on new clothes, Chris and Katey got her a darling outfit... and so did the Hyde Great Grandparents! Everyone is so nice about sending cards and thinking of our kids on their special days! Thanks for all the love and support! Halie loves all of you!

7 comments:

Carrie said...

Hi Hydes, this is Carrie Cook, I saw your blog link on your Facebook. Your kids are such miniatures of both of you, they are absolutely darling! My blog is private but if you send me an invite I'll add you to the list to view it carriepace@msn.com, take good care!

Janelle said...

Your kids costumes were SO cute. I don't think I could have made those to save my life (well, maybe if I tried REALLY hard!). Good job!

Jess Mangum said...

hey melissa! not sure how i found you but i did! anyway.. your kids costumes are way cute! and the story of micah's kiss is very funny.. anyway this is Jessica Mangum by the way.. heres our blog if you wanna check us out! jmmangumfam.blogspot.com

Moss Family said...

Hi there!! Glad you left a comment....your family is ADORABLE! I loved the Halloween costumes...SUPER cute!

DANIELLE said...

That was so much fun I'm so glad that we could come down and hang out again. It will be funny to see if you can keep cordinating the costumes as they get older, they were so cute.

kurt and ash said...

Ummm... Ewww... That picture of me is sad! Am I talking? Chewing? Smiling? Who knows!

I do have to say, you may be the most creative person alive!! The kids costumes turned out SO DARLING!!

Halie'e purse was a good find... Sorry, I know I have given her 3 purses now and she is only 2... hmmm... But you know, you gotta start 'em out young! :)

Anonymous said...

that is quite the birthday party. she looks like she loved every minute!! and that purse rocks!