Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I forget how nice it is to get a babysitter and go out with out the kids... but we made up for it last weekend! Jim and Rhea (Jeff's parents) came to town to celebrate Jim's birthday and it was alot of fun. We got a babysitter two nights and went to dinner and did a little shopping! It was so nice! The kids really like having a babysitter... so I need to get one more often. My girls in young womens are so cute and love my kids and are always so good with them! Jeff and I always have a good time when his parents are in town. It is so nice that they have a house here in St. George too... just a couple of miles away and come down to get away and visit us! Thanks for a great weekend Jim and Rhea... and Happy Birthday Jim!

1 comment:

Jess Mangum said...

hey just wanted to let u know i went private.. if u want an invite let me know.. jmmangum@hotmail.com