Friday, February 11, 2011

fRiDaY aFtErNoOn...

{Micah, Taylor and Halie out in the backyard playing}

Me and my pregnant self laying on the couch exhausted from doing pretty much nothing all day...

Micah comes in and I ask him: Are you guys having fun?

He answers: (With a major lisp cause he is missing his first tooth!):

Yeah Mom... "We are using our imagination outside and pretending all my toys are different animals, and now we are imagining that we are in the north pole! We are having so much fun!"

Oh how I love days when my kids are playing and having fun and not killing each other!

The end.

2 comments:

Megan and Mike said...

hahahahahahahah i can totally hear him saying that! where is the post about him telling halie what the rules are for tatle-tailing....

micahandwhitney said...

:) aw little micah is too dang cute!