Monday, February 28, 2011

THANKS AUNT MEGAN!

Thanks Aunt Megan for always looking out for me and buying me cute clothes when you are on your daily shopping trips! I love them and if Aunt Megan buys them then I wear them HAPPILY!... {I usually like to fight about every outfit I wear} So Aunt Megan my mom was really happy this morning when I got dressed and didn't complain! :)
HALIE UPDATE:

Halie figured out this week that her heart beats... and is constantly checking to make sure that it is still beating. The other day she was panicking cause "it had stopped beating" ... Thank goodness we found it and she was fine! {Ha ha}

Halie asks a lot of questions lately here are a few that have given us a laugh or two:

Jesus lives in the ground right? Cause that's where we go when we die?

Mom, so we can't say the word "butt" like our bum, but we can say "but" like "But mom I don't want to go to the store?" right mom?

Mom we can say the word God at church but not when we aren't at church unless we are singing a church song at home?

Halie also loves teaching... she lines up all her babies and plays school daily. It is funny to hear her teaching. She even puts her dolls in time out and has a whole story behind why they are in time out! She has quite the imagination!

4 comments:

Matt&Melissa said...

How nice of your sister...Ella has that dress too! Did she find the Quiksilver outlet?! Cute, cute! Ella asks tons of questions lately too...its crazy and constantly! And if I don't give her a good answer, she says "how come, how come, how come..!" All day long. Their so cute and curious at this age!

Amber and Zach said...

oh my gosh she is tooo cute!

Megan and Mike said...

um so i dont know how you havent told me about these questions of halies... thats halarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she is sooo funny, and her heart isnt beating?? hahaha oh my that girl, i serioulsy want to be halie! ha

micahandwhitney said...

:D hahaha oh little halie!! she is too funny! love that girl.