Sunday, January 30, 2011

Micah has Been Waiting....

for THIS day for a LONG time!

The smile on his face when

A. He figured out his tooth was loose and...
B. When his tooth finally came out weeks later was priceless!!
It was pretty much like Christmas Eve around here! We wrote our letter to the
Tooth Fairy
asking if we could keep his first tooth and still get a dollar...
And he went to bed happily and was SOOO excited to see if the tooth fairy would really come!

Good news she came and he got his dollar and got to keep his tooth!
How can you not love a toothless smile! I think he looks so adorable! It brings a smile to my face to see his little tooth gone!
LOVE IT!

2 comments:

Megan and Mike said...

I cant wait to hear his lisp with the top two teeth gone... love him he is sooo cute!

Matt&Melissa said...

How cute! I love little toothless smiles too! So, I think its time for you to post a picture of your cute belly now!! He's going to be here, and I will not have seen you pregnant your whole pregnancy! We need to make it down there soon...it is way too blasted cold up here!!