Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day 2011

The card has the wrong year... but this is from 2011! :)
The kids and Jeff woke up to a heart attacked house and a special
pink frosted cinnamon roll breakfast!
(Poor kids can't keep his eyes open when the camera flashes!)
Micah had a fun day at his School Party that me and the other room mom planned!
He made this darling frame which is by far my favorite Valentine gift...
he made a candy leigh and decorated cupcakes which ended up all over his shirt :)
Halie came to the party to help! She wanted to pose for a picture...
When Micah got home from school they opened their presents... new flip flops for the summer... bubbles... bug catcher.... and candy!

And the best present of all: A INVITE TO DINNER AT "THE" New McDonalds!
They were so excited! We ended our fun day at the new McDonalds
with happy meals and ice cream and they thought it was about the best thing ever!

My cute husband got me a rose... and typed up a cute note that said Final Rose Ceremony- Will you except this rose? ... Cute since I am sadly addicted to every season of the bachelor! :)
And a gift card to my favorite place :)
I had to put this pic in... This was the day of Braxton (my nephews) blessing and the kids looked so cute... Halie was so sick so this was the only pic I got!

5 comments:

micahandwhitney said...

LOVE halie's dress!! LOVE the darling card! and LOVE all the festive activities!! how fun!! :) glad you guys had a great day.

Megan and Mike said...

hahahaha halies face in the last pic is sooo sad but so funny. she was sooooo sick! when halie doesnt talk you know something is wrong. and your like mom of the year....heartattacked the house and all!

Matt&Melissa said...

What a fun Valentines! I love Jeff's present to you...I am so addicted to that stupid show too! Darling kids! So, so cute!

Jess Mangum said...

Love the heart attack!
AND Halie is geting so tall!!

outdoorjohnston said...

so very cute! you are so very thoughtful and sure love your cute family.I want to see pics of Halie's new room! I heard it is beautiful.