Monday, September 27, 2010

Poor Micah....

My mom came this weekend and brought Micah about a hundred of those Silly Band things... you know the bracelets that come in all different shapes.. well this morning he said to me after putting about 10 on:

"I am so glad that grandma got me these... NOW I WON'T FEEL SO LEFT OUT AT SCHOOL... EVERYBODY HAS THESE!"

Poor deprived child! Apparently Micah has felt left out all school year because I have not bought him these silly little bracelets! :) And apparently I am the worst mom ever! Ha Ha!

P.S. No more crying! :) Still stands with the teacher before school... but no tears! YEAH!

2 comments:

Megan and Mike said...

that was the funniest thing i have heard... so interesting to hear the things they start to notice at school, and that he already knows whats cool? hahah

Matt&Melissa said...

Oh my gosh, those braceles!! Why are they so popular...Ella is into them too (mostly because my 10 year old sister is!) Good thing he won't feel left out now!! Oh, and yay for no more crying:)