Thursday, September 2, 2010

Still Crying

EVERYDAY ... that I drop him off at school... he is still crying! {Yes it has been 3 Weeks since school started!}

I am at a loss... I don't really know what to do. Today we decided to punish him and not allow Micah to play with his friend Taylor after school since he cried this morning making a huge scene.

And... when I told him that he wouldn't play with Taylor any day that he cried...

He of course started crying, and said "I will never be able to see Taylor again! I can't not cry every morning!"

Tonight was Parent Teacher Conferences. Micah's teacher told me what a good student he is... how wonderful he is in class, how well he did on his tests etc. Why does he cry every morning just to come home and tell me how fun school is? We don't know! But it has to stop... and it has to stop soon!... Or I might go crazy! Ha Ha!

2 comments:

Matt&Melissa said...

Oh my goodness...I wish I had some advice for you! At least you know he is doing okay in class once you leave. Kids can be so hard sometimes...I wish there was a real handbook on stuff like this you could just look up what to do!! Good luck...I hope he starts doing better!

The Chalmers Family said...

Oh poor Micah and poor you! How horrible to have to see your child cry everyday. At least he's doing well. I hope it gets better for you and him!