Sunday, September 12, 2010

Our New Routine...

Monday - Friday: Up by 7:15 am take Micah to school @ 9:00 am
Saturday: Up by 7:15 am off to Halie's Soccer Games @ 9:00 am... Micah's in the afternoon
Sunday: Up by 7:15 am Church Starts @ 9:00 am!

This whole waking up early thing is so over rated! I am tired all day have to get to bed early so I can even function enough the next morning to look half way decent! ... I am afraid there is no hope. The only light at the end of the tunnel is by January soccer will be over and our ward will switch to 11:00, so I will look forward to that! :)

P.S. Micah is doing a lot better... his teacher started a sticker chart (cringe, I never wanted my child to be the "one" with the special sticker chart.. I taught school I know what that means! ha ha) But it has worked! Everyday he doesn't cry he gets a sticker, after five he gets a prize from Ms. Galts Store. (the sweet counselor that meets Micah at the gate every day!) Needless to say... he has had 5 out of 5 successful days since! :) We had parent teacher conferences and Mrs. Webster told me what a great student he has been, how he helps the other kids, stays on task and is such a good kid! That made me feel a lot better! Plus he has never gotten on yellow which is awesome! So I am glad he is doing so great! Slowly but surely school is getting better! :)

Here are some pictures of Micah building his train track... add that to our routine... he does this everyday when he gets home from school!




2 comments:

Megan and Mike said...

For talking hourly your sure left out that detail of micah having five straight good days! Micah your such a good boy! thats sooo good!we are so proud of you buddy!

micahandwhitney said...

yay micah!! :) he's so sweet. we love you too kiddo!