Monday, October 18, 2010

Dear Soccer...

Why do I sign my kids up for you every year? Why do I think that this year will be different? And why did I think Halie would play?
Ya... she looks cute...
She might even look a little athletic...
BUT DON'T LET THIS PICTURE FOOL YOU! Jeff was right behind her bribing her! Might have been her only time on the field all year!

All these cute little girls get out there and play... for the most part! NOT HALIE! How many more weeks till' this nightmare is over? HAHA!


And Micah....
He is doing ALOT better this year! He actually plays! His games are getting competitive and we have had fun watching him. It is just a big commitment, and lets be honest... I don't have a competitive bone in my body... I could care less if he wins or loses! Is that bad?
Micah is mid air in this picture! It has been fun seeing him get so excited about soccer... finally!
Next year... Micah can play (maybe) and there is no way I am signing up Halie!

1 comment:

Megan and Mike said...

i dont know how many times i have to tell you halie needs to be in acting classes.... geez but could also be a model for soccer. and yes micah has come a long way from hopping on the field