Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Nancy

There aren't many people I can say remind me of my Grandma Rosell, and that's because she's the most amazing person you'd ever meet. But if anyone ever came close it would be our neighbor Nancy! It was probably the hardest part about moving. But nancy has now unexpectedly dropped in twice now in the week we've been in our new house. And there is something about her being here that makes me feel better about our move. It gets quiet here. And it's not quite home yet, but when she comes it makes me feel so happy! So happy I have her as a friend!

2 comments:

Marc, Janelle, Brax & Millie said...

She is such a neat lady! What a perfect neighbor and friend! Glad she is still visiting. :)

Em and AJ said...

I just love Nancy, we miss her! We miss everyone down there. :)