Sunday, May 26, 2013

Las Vegas

We've moved into our new house and have literally been sitting on the floor since.  We need furniture.. I'm having a hard time finding exactly what I want, I'm not sure i know what I want, but I thought going down to Vegas for a day of furniture shopping would do the trick! So we hooked up Matt's trailer and headed down to Vegas. After 8 hours, 10 different stores, 2 poopy diapers, 2 fast food eateries, one trip to the Purple Penguin, we ended up at circus circus with an empty trailer in great hopes of making our unsuccessful trip one to remember.  Jeff has great memories of going to circus circus as a child.  So we went and spend oodles of money and won 9 stuffed animals, which was the last thing I wanted to add to our new house, but the kids had fun.  We made it back home to our empty house, and the hunt continues!







Jeff loosing all hope in ever being able to sit on a couch again!
Brock filthy dirty, hair all fro-e... Loving him some purple penguin!

No comments: