Wednesday, May 15, 2013

I can't believe I'm sitting here in my new house writing this! I thought this day would never come, and that if it did the house would be so awful and that everything would be wrong that I would'nt be able to enjoy it! But all the blood sweat and tears were worth it! We are beyond thrilled that we get to live here! The kids just keep saying, IS THIS Really our house?! Lastnight was our first night here and per Rosell tradition we slumbered on the carpet/mattresses on the carpet, In the family room upstairs. The sun woke us up bright and early so hoping to get window coverings soon! Brocks favorite thing is everything that puts out water, the drinking fountain in the garage being his favorite, our master shower with two spickets coming in a close second, and the master tub being third, and rounding out last place the fridge. He's going to be the death of me! Micah spent all morning organizing every bit of his room. Even color coordinated his hanging clothes. I'm just letting him do his thing, he was too excited to donit all himself. And Halie, has already made two best friends next door, and being that there are only 3 houses fully built I or neighborhood, the girls want to play constantly, and Halie spent most the day complaining that we wouldn't let her. We got a lot done on the first day. We go the kids closets organized. Beds made and rooms put together enough to function. I have a lot to do still but I feel like I'm playing house! It is so fun!! We ended the night with slip and sliding with new socks on the wood floors, then peaking in on Brock asleep for the first time in his big boy bed! We will see how the kids do upstairs tonight!

{moved in may 4th}





















2 comments:

micahandwhitney said...

Let it be known that I was the first visitor!!! :) I'm absolutely in love with every detail of your entire home! So happy for you guys!!!

Marc, Janelle, Brax & Millie said...

AHHHHHHH! I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS HOUSE...coming in first, the beautiful family living in it! I am so happy that you guys are in your house and making it a home. I can't even fathom how much hard work you put into it but it paid off and now think of all the memories you will create! I cannot wait to visit and see it in person. I bet it is even more gorgeous (don't know how it could be)! So excited for you! Love you guys! Give everyone hugs from us! :)