Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentines Day 2013

Valentines is busy when you have two kids in school and a baby to tote around. School parties, teachers to buy for, coaches gifts, and don't forget the neighbors! Throw in building a house and 4 hours of sleep and here I sit in my pjs with unmatching socks and no energy to move from my couch to the bed. But the kids had a wonderful day and that's what matters! We started off the day with "valentine" cinnamon rolls (ok Rhodes cinnamon rolls on valentine plates). They got balloons and chocolates and new flip flops. I have been decorating their doors with hearts filled with things I love about them for 2 weeks. So they read the final heart. Then we Ran Micah to school, stopped by the house... (its being framed!) came home got halie ready and finished getting the craft ready for her class, picked up sugar cookies, met jeff at the house to walk throught it, delivered cookies to the secretaries, dropped halie off with her valentines, grabbed a hamburger for me and Brock ran back to the school, helped at halies party where I had to change brocks poopy diaper twice. Picked Micah up, went to piano, played with the cousins, delivered more valentines ending with nancy. Cooked heart shaped pizzas and then folded laundry. Are you tired? I didn't even mention going to 4 gas stations to "gather straws" for halies craft! Ha! Happy valentines day! Ps. Love the flowers jeff had delivered for halie and me:)

















2 comments:

Marc, Janelle, Brax & Millie said...

You are one amazing mom!!! Super mom!! I bet your kids felt so loved! I want to see a pic of halies craft I bet it was darling! :)

micahandwhitney said...

i love all your fun valentine's day traditions!! so much fun!! :D