Monday, February 4, 2013

"I LOVE YOU!"

Usually Jeff does bedtime.  He usually is the one to lay Brock in his crib at night.  I lay him down for naps.  Everytime I lay him down I say "Good Night Brock-e, I love you"  Well lastnight I put him to bed.  It was late, we had watched the superbowl and had partied here at our house.  It was fun.  He was so tired and ready for bed.  So I took him to his bed with his black blanky and binky.  I laid him in his crib, cuddled his blanket next to his face and then covered him up.  I leaned over gave him a kiss and said "Good Night Brock e Boy, I love you."  As I turned to walk out I heard through his binky him say "LUUUV EWWW"  I've said it everyday since he was born.  I couldn't believe my baby was saying it back to me.  I tried it again "I love you" and he repeated.  LUUUUV EWWW.  Then I had to get everyone in there to hear it for themselves.  JEff came, he said it, Halie and Micah came and he said it again!  What a great way to end the night! :)  Love you Brock-e Boy!

1 comment:

Marc, Janelle, Brax & Millie said...

That is the cutest thing!!! Love that sweet boy!