Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Halie's First Day of Kindergarten!


 I had to take deep breaths all day!  I can't believe my stay at home doll was actually starting really school!  What will I do without her every afternoon!  What will Brock do?  We don't know!  But she has been anxiously awaiting this day for a long time.  Once again, she is starting at a new school... doesnt know a soul but I'm not a bit concerned... she is a fiesty little girl and will make friends quickly.


 Unfortunetly it rained (downpoured the first day of school which was a Wednesday, the day we go to the library and lumch and then to school.. so we put on our warm clothes and headed out for our routine Wednesday morning... then off to her first day!
 Here she is not to happy because she really wanted her hair curly for the first day... rain = no curls!
But she looked like a doll anyways.

 Here she is in front of her classroom bulletin board.  Right after I dropped my huge camera and broke it ... Shucks!
 Holding her teachers sugar cookie!
Halie and Mrs. Guynn

And this is when she said... "Mom wait till you get to the car to cry ... K "  and the only reason she smiled so nicely was so I wouldn't make a scene!  Ps.  The little blonde  next to her would become one of her best buddies... also named Halle!

By the time we got to school.. the rain had dried up... if we had only done her hair curly she would have thought it was the perfect day! She LOVED SCHOOl!


No comments: