Sunday, August 12, 2012

Church...

We go every Sunday.  Jeff leaves early before we wake up to head to meetings.  He is in the bishopric of our ward.  He loves his calling and loves to serve.  I am working on loving it.  Ha.  I am left at home to get three kids and myself ready by 11:00 which doesn't sound bad at all but for some reason it feels like such a large task when I have to do it all by myself!  But over the last 2 years me and the kids have got our routine down, and now if there is ever a Sunday when Jeff doesn't have meetings before church he cramps our style.  
 Halie of course is the most work to get ready... Brock usually takes a morning nap and we throw his clothes on as we walk out the door... that way he only has the few steps it takes to get in the car to destroy his clothes.  Micah is a stud and gets himself dressed every week.  Most the time happily.  He is such a big help.

 Halie typically throws a fit about atleast one item she has to wear so I let her choose how she wants her hair done, which is typically curly.
 You're never to old to bring your doll to church... right?
 Walking in... Brock just a few steps behind...
 I want my kids to know how important it is for us to go to church!  Although it is alot of work to get them there every week it is the most important three hours of our week!  They are taught such good principles and values and are being taught the important things in this life.  I am proud of them for wanting to go and being excited to learn!
LOVE THESE KIDS!

No comments: