Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Red Solo Cup...

or Red Target Cup?
We'll take the red target cups! This little handsome guy has been a great little shopper, up until Monday March 6th! Something snapped.. and now he has decided that he doesn't need to sit in the cart! I had to bribe him with his own cup and that lasted a few minutes until he noticed that I had a cookie and then it was over! He threw the cup and cried until I shared my cookie! My days of therapy at Target are over! And to top it he won't get in his carseat... he arches his back and throws a fit when I strap him in! What happened?!

2 comments:

kurt and ash said...

You made a good run out of it. 3 kids later and you may finally have to give up going every single day. I dont know how you made it this far... haha. Brock is such a stud - love him!

The Meisners said...

I have the same problem. I bribe Riley too and it works like a charm.